How to make Herby Meatballs.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 450 g minced beef
- 75 g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Oregano
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- Sea Salt and Black Pepper to season
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- Combine the beef mince, breadcrumbs, egg and 1 tbs Oregano together, season and form into meatballs.
- Place on an oven-proof tray and cook in the oven for 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Heat the chopped tomatoes, tomato purée and remaining Oregano in a pan and stir in the meatballs.
- Serve over pasta, rice or even homemade chips and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.