How to make a Herb and Leek Frittata.
Ingredients: Serves 2-4
- 8 eggs
- 3 tbsp whipped cream
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
- 1 stalk of leeks
- 1 handful of fresh herbs (such as dill, parsley and cilantro)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the leeks in half lengthwise, trim, rinse and cut into fine strips.
- Rinse the herbs, shake dry, pluck the leaves and chop coarsely.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet and sweat the leeks for 3-4 minutes, until softened.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, herbs and Parmesan together and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour over the leeks, mix briefly and cook, undisturbed, until thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Invert onto a large platter then slide back into the pan and cook for another 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Remove from the pan and cut into pieces.
- Serve with salad, if desired.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]