How to make Harissa Butter Grilled Corn.
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 6 ears of corn, husks and silks removed
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 tbsp chopped mint
- Pre-heat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Oil the grill.
- Cook the corn turning every 2 minutes, until slightly charred, for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter.
- Combine the harissa paste and melted butter and brush on the hot corn.
- Sprinkle with chopped mint.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]