How to make a Hangover Fried Sandwich.
Ingredients: Serves 1
- 2 slices of bread
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1 egg
- In a frying pan melt a teaspoon of butter.
- Fry two slices of bread one either side until golden, adding a bit more butter if needed.
- Remove and set aside and fry the slices of bacon.
- Once cooked to your desired crispiness remove and set aside.
- Finally fry an egg in the same pan.
- Make up the sandwich with the fried bread, bacon and egg.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.