How to make Halibut in Lemon Butter.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 4 halibut chunks, about 250g each
- 120g quality butter
- 2 lemons, juice only
- Green vegetables, to serve
- Score the fish with a very sharp knife and leave to marinate in lemon juice for 15 minutes.
- Drain, reserving the juice, and pat the fish dry.
- Melt 75g of butter in a large pan and cook the fish for 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Increase the heat, and pour in the lemon juice from your marinade.
- Allow it to bubble and slightly reduce, then add the remaining butter to thicken your sauce.
- Serve immediately with your choice of vegetables.