How to make a Gulf Islands Shrimp Boil.
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 3 pounds fresh Gulf shrimp
- 1 1/2 pounds baby red potatoes
- 12 mini cobs of sweet corn
- 2 small zucchini, sliced 3/4 inch thick
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 8 cups water
- 1 lemon, sliced into wedges
- Bring water, bouillon cubes and steak seasoning to a boil in a large pot.
- Add whole potatoes to boiling water and boil for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add corn cobs to boiling water.
- Boil for an additional 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, add shrimp and zucchini.
- Boil for an additional 3 minutes, or until shrimp have lost their opaque colour and have turned completely pink.
- Remove pot from heat and carefully drain off liquid.
- Tip pot over a large serving platter and spread out potatoes, corn, shrimp and zucchini.
- Stir together melted butter and sriracha.
- Drizzle butter mixture over the platter.
- Squeeze lemon wedges over platter and then leave the lemon wedges on the platter.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]