How to make a Ground Beef Casserole.
Ingredients: Serves 10-12
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 10.5 ounce can cream of condensed mushroom soup
- 10.5 ounce can cream of cheddar cheese soup
- 3 cups cubed frozen potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Gently fry the ground beef until brown, drain the grease and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the can of cream of mushroom and cream of cheddar cheese soup to the bowl.
- Add the frozen cubed potatoes to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese to the bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and mix everything together.
- Pour into a greased 9″ x 13″ casserole dish and sprinkle the remainder of the shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes and carefully remove tin foil.
- Bake for 30 more minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!