How to make a Grilled Tuna Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 6
- 1½ pounds sushi-grade tuna (about 2 inches thick)
- 1½ cups baby arugula
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled
- ¼ cup thinly sliced radish
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Lemon & Herb Vinaigrette
- Spray grill rack with non-stick non-flammable cooking spray.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat (350°F to 400°F).
- Cut tuna into 2-inch-wide rectangles.
- Brush tuna with oil to coat.
- Season fish with salt and pepper, pressing gently to adhere.
- Grill tuna, turning often to grill all sides, until ⅛-inch border is opaque but still very rare inside, 4 to 6 minutes total.
- Transfer tuna to cutting board, and cut across the grain into ⅛- to ¼-inch slices.
- Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine arugula, cucumber, radish and avocado.
- Add 3 tablespoons Lemon & Herb Vinaigrette and toss gently to combine.
- Divide salad among serving plates.
- Layer tuna over salad.
- Serve with remaining vinaigrette, if desired.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.