How to make a Grilled Shrimp and Mango Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 8 oz raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 cups firmly packed spring mix or romaine lettuce
- 1 mango, pitted, peeled, and chopped
- ½ avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- ½ cup sliced cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
For the Cilantro and Lime Vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch of salt
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the shrimp, then sprinkle on the cumin, chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Cook the shrimp on each side for about 3 minutes, until no longer pink.
- Put all the vinaigrette ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until well combined.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the spring mix, mango, avocado and tomatoes.
- Add the shrimp and almonds.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]