How to make Greek Style Roasted Lemon Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1.2 kg potatoes
- 250 ml vegetable/chicken broth
- 125 ml lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 60 ml olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- Pre-heat oven to 340ºF/170ºC.
- Cut the potatoes into chunks.
- Pour the olive oil, lemon juice, chicken/vegetable stock, lemon zest, sliced garlic cloves, oregano and salt into a roasting tin and mix well to combine.
- Add the potatoes into the mixture and mix gently.
- Cover the roasting tin with foil and roast the potatoes for 70 minutes then remove from the oven, remove the foil and gently turn them.
- Return to the oven uncovered for a further 10 minutes.
- The potatoes should be soft and lightly golden and most of the liquid will have evaporated.
- Serve and enjoy!