How to make Greek Style Peas and Potatoes.
Ingredients: Serves 2-4
- 500g frozen peas
- 300g potatoes, in large chunks
- 300g carrots, in rounds
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 can (400g) diced tomatoes with their juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dried dill
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- In a large pot, combine the peas, potatoes, carrots, onion, tomato sauce, dill and parsley.
- Cover 2 inches / 5 cm with water.
- Cover the pot.
- Cook for 45 minutes, or 10 minutes if using a pressure cooker.
- Add water if necessary.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil over each serving.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]