How to make a Grapefruit & Salmon Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 3/4 lb Fresh salmon filet
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- 1 Grapefruit, peeled, segmented
- 4 cups Loosely packed mache (or other spring greens)
- 1 Lemon
- Honey mustard vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place the salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet. Season it with salt and pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
- While the salmon is baking use a paring knife to peel the grapefruit by cutting away skin and slicing each wedge away from the inner white skin.
- Assemble salad on each plate by layering greens, avocado and grapefruit wedges and dress lightly with vinaigrette. Divide the salmon into two pieces and dress with lemon juice, plate and serve along side the salad.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]