How to make a Golden Turmeric Smoothie.
- 1 banana quartered and frozen
- 1 mandarin orange seedless, peeled, frozen
- 1/2 cup mango frozen
- 1/2 cup zucchini fresh or frozen, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (full fat, canned)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- unflavoured protein powder optional
- Add all smoothie ingredients, except ginger and turmeric, to a blender.
- After all ingredients are smooth, add turmeric and ginger.
- Blend for about 1 minute.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]