How to make Gnocchi with Vegetables and Sausages.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 (17.5 oz) package potato shelf-stable gnocchi
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 lb Italian sausage, sliced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- Spread out gnocchi, onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and sausage on two rimmed baking sheets.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper and toss to coat gnocchi and vegetables in the oil.
- Spread ingredients out in a single layer and bake until beginning to brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Remove, stir and spread back out in a single layer, and return to oven until golden brown and tender, about 10 more minutes.
- Toss with fresh basil, serve, and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]