How to make Garlic Shrimp with Lemon and Parsley.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2
- 20 jumbo shrimp
- 2 tbsp extra virgin Spanish olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 4 slices of lemon
- fresh parsley
- sea salt
- black pepper
- smoked paprika
- Thinly slice 4 cloves of garlic, thinly cut 4 slices of lemon and then cut them in half, finely mince a 1/4 cup of fresh parsley and reserve a 1/4 cup of white wine.
- Season about 15 jumbo shrimp that have been peeled and deveined with sea salt, freshly cracked black pepper and a kiss of smoked paprika.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan with a medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin Spanish olive oil.
- Once the oil get´s hot add the sliced garlics into the pan and mix with the oil, then add the shrimps to the pan seasoned side down, after about 1 minute flip the shrimp around and add the 1/4 cup of white wine to the pan, the slices of lemon and half of the parsley, give the pan a quick shake and cook for another minute and a half, then transfer everything in the pan into a shallow bowl.
- Garnish the dish with the rest of the fresh parsley and serve with fresh crusty bread. Enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.