How to make Garlic Sesame Noodles.
Garlic sesame noodles that are coated in a sweet and salty sauce are comforting and simple to make. This tasty dish is ready in just 15 minutes!
Ingredients: Serves 4
For the Noodles:
- 8 oz dry spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1/2 tsp white sesame
- 2 stalks scallions roots trimmed and cut into small rings
For the Sauce:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar scant
- 1-2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions until al dente.
- Mix all the ingredients for the Sauce in a small bowl, stir to combine well.
- Make sure the sugar is all melted in the sauce.
- Add the garlic and sesame, stir to combine well.
- When the spaghetti is cooked, drain with a colander.
- Transfer the noodles to a big mixing bowl, add the Sauce and scallions, stir to combine well.
- Serve immediately.