How to make Garlic and Chilli Prawns.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 2-4
- 800 g king prawns, deveined, heads discarded, peeled, tails intact
- 70 ml olive oil
- 50 g butter, unsalted, cubed room temperature
- 6 cloves garlic. diced
- ¼ tsp chilli, crushed
- ¼ tsp paprika
- 40 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches black cracked pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C/350°F.
- Line cast iron pots with prawns and squeeze lemon juice all over.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil and butter, and add garlic.
- While sauteing the garlic, add chilli, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour garlic sauce over the prawns and place lids on pots.
- Place in oven for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread and enjoy!