How to make Garlic Butter Shrimp and Parsley.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 2 lbs raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup parsley, minced
- 1 lemon
- If your shrimp are fresh, pat them dry with paper towels before cooking.
- If still frozen, thaw quickly by placing them in a colander and let the cold tap water run through.
- It might take about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet, melt 3 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
- Add minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Add the shrimp and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Cook until shrimp starts to turn pink, for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the heat
- Add in the remaining butter, lemon juice and parsley.
- Stir until butter is melted.
- Add back the shrimp and coat it with the sauce thoroughly.
- Check the flavour and add more salt or pepper if needed.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and more chopped parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.