How to make Garlic Butter Potatoes.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 2 lb baby potatoes
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon thyme or rosemary
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the potatoes into half inch pieces.
- In a pan, bring the water to a boil, place the potatoes with 1 teaspoon of salt and simmer for 7–10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and set them aside for a few minutes to dry thoroughly.
- In an oven–proof skillet, placed on medium–high heat, melt the butter with oil.
- Cook the minced garlic and cloves for 2 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and fresh thyme and move the pan around to fully coat the potatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until they become crispy on the sides.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and roast for 10–15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh thyme or rosemary and chilli flakes.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]