How to make a Frozen Mud Pie.
Ingredients: Serves 9
- 1 pint (2 cups) coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
- 3/4 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup caramel topping
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups frozen (thawed) fat-free whipped topping
- Remove frozen yogurt from freezer to soften.
- Spray 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix cookie crumbs and sugar.
- Stir in the butter until crumbly and well blended.
- Press it in the pan.
- Freeze for about 10 minutes or until set.
- Spread slightly softened yogurt evenly over the crust.
- Freeze for about 1 hour or until firm.
- In a small bowl, mix caramel topping and pecans.
- To serve, top each serving with a generous 2 tablespoons of whipped topping.
- Carefully pour 1 tablespoon caramel mixture over top.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.