How to make Fried Yuca Sticks and Fiery Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- ½ kg yuca, boiled and cut in sticks
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 fresh chillies, tails cut off
- 2 garlic cloves
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Vegetable oil for frying
- In the blender process cheese, chillies and vegetable oil until creamy or a little chunky.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Peel the yuca, and cook in salted water with the garlic cloves until tender.
- Strain, let cool and cut into sticks.
- Heat 1 inch oil in a saucepan, and when hot, fry the yuca sticks, a few at a time until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with the fiery sauce.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.