How to make Fried Sweet Peppers and Balsamic Vinegar.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4-6
- 6 Large Sweet Peppers
- 1/3 Cup Extra Virgin Olive OIl
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Peeled & Minced
- 1/3 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Wash and dry the peppers, then remove the seeds, stems and membranes.
- Cut the peppers into 1 inch strips.
- Heat the oil in a large heavy bottomed skillet and add the peppers, stirring well to coat in the oil.
- Cook the peppers over medium heat until they begin to soften and brown, stirring often, about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook another minute or two until fragrant.
- Add the balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Cook another 3 to 4 minutes until the peppers have absorbed all of the vinegar.
- Toss with the fresh chopped parsley and place on a platter to serve.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]