How to make Fried Salmon with Scrambled Egg.
Want to start your day feeling energized and full already? Try this Fried Salmon with Scrambled Egg dish. On the side, there’s spinach too which is known to be a superfood and a popular vegetable eaten by keto-ers. This is absolutely a powerful morning meal.
CLICK HERE to watch the video.
150 grams fried Salmon Fillet
For the scrambled egg:
2 Tbsp Butter
1 Egg, whisked
¼ cup Heavy Cream
Salt, to taste
1 cup fresh Spinach, to serve
1. Prepare all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and melt the butter.
3. Add the eggs and use spatula to cook.
4. Add the heavy cream and mix until well combined.
5. Continue cooking until eggs are no longer liquid.
6. Season with salt.
7. Serve the fried salmon on a serving plate.
8. Add the scrambled eggs.
9. Serve with fresh spinach.
Energy – 654.9 kcal
Protein – 49.8g
Fat – 49.3g
Carbohydrates – 3g
Our “Done For You” keto meal plans are completely customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. CLICK HERE to start creating your customised plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet!