How to make Fried Pasta Chips.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 lb pasta of your choice
- olive oil for frying
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder mixed with 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Asian blend
- Boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water for only five minutes, then drain well and place onto paper towels.
- In a large skillet heat a thin, even layer of olive oil, then add the pasta in a single layer.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes until crispy and brown, turning halfway through.
- Remove to a paper towel lined plate, salt immediately and start another batch.
- Repeat until all the pasta is cooked and then toss with desired seasonings.
- These pasta chips are best served the same day, but if cooked until very crispy (deep fryer method works best) then they’ll keep in a storage container for 2-3 days.