How to make Fried Frog Legs with Green Sauce Dip.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 16 frog legs (if you feel that’s not enough feel free to add some more)
- 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds
- 1 glass of milk
- half glass of beer
- some salt
- some ground black pepper
- all purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves
- olive oil and some springs of fresh parsley
- The day before, defrost the frog’s legs and marinate them with the milk, beer, fennel seeds and some salt to fit your taste.
- Leave them inside the fridge overnight.
- Next day you can either cook them for lunch or dinner.
- They will absorb better the marinate the longer they stay in there.
- Prepare the green sauce with a bunch of fresh parsley springs, the garlic cloves, salt and some olive oil to get the texture you want.
- Have all ingredients in a food processor and mix well.
- Strain the frog legs and coat them in flour.
- Fry in hot olive oil and reserve on kitchen paper.
- Add some extra salt on them.
- Prepare the dish with the dancing frog legs and the green sauce.
- Hope you enjoy it!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.