How to make Fresh Greek Yoghurt Sauce.
This Fresh Greek Yoghurt Sauce is ideal for dressing salads, it´s great with fish and meat (mostly white), and it also spreads well on bread whether it is for sandwiches or hamburgers.
- 500 g of good quality plain Greek yoghurt
- Juice of a small lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Dried or fresh parsley
- Pour the yogurt into a bowl, add the lemon juice, grated garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper (to taste) and parsley.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a jar with a lid and let it marinate in a refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours before consuming.
- It can be kept in the fridge in perfect condition for 3 to 4 days.