How to make Fish with Black Olive Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 fish fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup black olives
- ½ ají amarillo, ribbed and seeded, chopped (optional)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes cut in half or in four
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sunflower sprouts
- Juice of 1 lime
- Season the fish fillets with salt, pepper and lime juice.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat and fry the fillets until have a beautiful brown colour and are cooked through but not dry.
- In the meantime make the olive sauce.
- Place the olives, mayonnaise and ají amarillo, if using, in the blender, and process until smooth.
- For the salad combine the cherry tomatoes with the grated garlic, oregano leaves, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Stir and reserve.
- In a plate put some black olive sauce, place a fish fillet in the center of the plate, top with tomato salad and garnish with sunflower sprouts. (Use any other sprout you have on hand).
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]