How to make Feta and Beetroot Pasta.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 500g pasta
- 200g feta
- 20g chopped dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Olive oil
For the Sauce:
- 600g cooked beetroot
- 100ml olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Make the sauce by popping the beetroot into a blender with the oil, salt, garlic, and chilli, and blend until smooth.
- Crumble the feta into a bowl and add the dill and lemon juice.
- Mix gently.
- Pour the beetroot sauce into the drained pasta, and sprinkle with the feta and dill mixture.
- Drizzle with some olive oil and serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.