How to make Fast Pizza Dough.
Ingredients: Makes 4
- 500g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 11/2 teaspoon dry yeast
- Pinch sugar
- 11/4 cup warm water
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sprinkle yeast over warm water, add a pinch of sugar, stir with a wooden spoon quickly then leave to activate for approximately 5 minutes.
- In a mixer with dough hook (or bowl) add flour and salt, mix to combine then when yeast has activated (top starts to foam) pour into the flour and mix on low speed adding 1 tablespoon on oil at a time until it forms into a ball.
- Remove from bowl and kneed for 3-5 minutes, until the dough is soft and pliable.
- Sprinkle flour in your bowl and place dough back in, cover with glad wrap and leave in a warm place for 30 minutes.
- When doubled in size cut dough in half then half again and roll out to make your pizza base.
- Place dough onto your oven tray before applying sauce and topping.
- You can wrap in cling film and freeze it until you need it for your next pizza night.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.