How to make Eggs Benedict and Chips.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1 lb of your favorite frozen chips cooked according to package directions
- 1 packet Knorr Hollandaise Sauce, prepared according to package directions
- 2 eggs, poached
- Chopped chives
- Smoked paprika
- Cook the chips and make the Hollandaise sauce.
- Then make a mountain of chips on the plates.
- Ladle on some Hollandaise sauce.
- Top with the poached eggs.
- Ladle on some more Hollandaise sauce.
- Then top as desired with chopped chives and smoked paprika.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]