How to make Donut Breakfast Sandwiches.
Ingredients: Makes 4
- 4 glazed donuts
- 4 tbsp butter
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 large eggs
- 4 slices cheese
- Slice the 4 glazed donuts in half lengthwise, and spread about 1/2 tablespoon of butter on the inner side of each.
- In a frying pan, cook the eggs over a medium heat until they reach your preferred texture.
- Place 4 donut halves onto a separate pan over medium heat, buttered-side facing down.
- Place a slice of cheese, 2 pieces of cooked bacon, a fried egg, and another donut half onto each.
- Make sure the buttered-side of the donut is facing up.
- Flip over until the cheese is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.