How to make Dill Pancakes.
- 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1 1/2 cups dill leaves
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup crushed jaggery
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- salt, to taste
- Prepare your ingredients before you begin to save time whilst cooking.
- Grind the dill leaves along with the jaggery in 1 cup of water to a fine consistency.
- Using a large bowl, combine the rice flour, coconut milk, ground mixture along with salt to taste.
- Adjust the thickness of the mix by adding more water if required.
- You want to end up with a mix that is neither too thick or too watery.
- Using a pancake pan, fry the pole covered on one side for a couple minutes, then flip and fry open on the other side.
- Serve with salted butter and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]