How to make Dijon and Herb Rabbit.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 1 Kg rabbit, cut into chunks
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- Pinch of nutmeg, ground
- 2 Tbsp Provençal Herbs for Poultry and Rabbit
- 2 Tbsp wine
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a bowl, mix together all of the marinade ingredients.
- Add the rabbit to the bowl and marinate for 12-24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Put the rabbit on a cooking sheet.
- Cook until the flesh is pink (around 45-50 minutes), brushing regularly with the remaining marinade.
- Serve with potatoes, rice or vegetables and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]