How to make Deviled Sausages.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 750g sausages
- 1 packet of MAGGI Devilled Sausages Recipe Base
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- Brown sausages in a fry pan.
- Add onion and apple, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add combined tomato sauce, 1 1/2 cup water and Maggi Devilled Sausages recipe base.
- Bring to the boil while stirring.
- Simmer and stir occasionally with the uncovered pan for 10 minutes or until the sausages are cooked.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.