How to make Deviled Prawns.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 500 grams large prawns, clean and deveined
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large capsicum, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- bunch of curry leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons chilli flakes
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce (optional)
- 2 tablespoons oil
Preparing the Prawns:
- Add the prawns to a mixing bowl, add 1/2 tablespoon salt, 1 tablespoon pepper and lime juice and mix well.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan.
- Add the marinated prawns in a single layer.
- Cook for 5 minutes or until golden.
- Flip the prawns to the other side and cook for another 5 minutes or until golden.
- Remove the prawns from the stove and set aside.
Making the dish:
- Add remaining oil to a large pan and heat.
- Add the chopped garlic and curry leaves to the pan.
- When the garlic becomes golden and fragrant, add onion and cook until golden.
- Add the capsicum and tomatoes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper, chilli flakes and mix until well combined.
- Add soy sauce, tomato sauce and oyster sauce and mix well.
- Add the cooked prawns and mix until well combined.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.