How to make a Curry Pasta Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
For the salad:
- 200g pasta of your choice
- 2 tins of tuna in oil
- 1 tin of stuffed green olives
- 1 small tin of sweetcorn
- 1 purple onion
- a handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tsp dill
- 1 tsp thyme
- fresh chives to decorate
For the curry mayonnaise:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of curry paste
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
- Sunflower oil
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan with boiling water and salt for the time indicated on the package.
- Drain it well and add a little oil so that it is loose.
- Peel and chop the onion and place it in the salad bowl.
- Add the split cherry tomatoes, sweetcorn, olives, tuna, parsley, dill and thyme.
- Mix it all up.
- To make the curried sauce, put the eggs in the blender jar.
- Add the salt, a little pepper, a little sunflower oil, the lemon juice, a splash of vinegar, the mayonnaise and the curry paste.
- Beat everything until emulsified.
- Dress all the ingredients you have in the salad bowl and stir well.
- And finally add the chopped fresh chives and refrigerate until you are ready to serve it.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]