How to make a Curried Potato Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 675 gram (1 1/2 pounds) small salad potatoes, quartered
- 50 millilitre (2 fluid ounce) half fat soured cream or Greek Style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Medium Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple, finely chopped
- 50 gram (2 ounce) golden raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander Leaf
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
- Bring the potatoes to the boil in lightly salted water.
- Reduce the heat to a low-heat and simmer for 10 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Drain well and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix the soured cream (or yoghurt), mayonnaise, Curry Powder and Sea Salt in a large bowl, until well blended.
- Add the potatoes and remaining ingredients, and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.