How to make Curried Pork Burgers.
Ingredients: Makes 6
- 350 g pork, ground
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 150 g cabbage, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 pack Curry Mix (40g)
- 2 Tbsp oil, for pan-grilling
- 2/3 cup carrot, sliced
- 2 Tbsp bell pepper, green, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk, evaporated (370ml)
- 3 1/3 Tbsp sweetcorn, canned, sliced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Combine the ground pork, onion, cabbage, egg and 1 1/2 tablespoon of Curry Mix.
- Mix it all well together.
- Form every 3 tablespoons of mixture into patties.
- Pan-grill in oil until cooked on both sides.
- Set aside.
- Sauté carrot and bell pepper in remaining oil.
- Add water.
- Boil, cover and simmer over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add milk, the remaining Curry Mix and sweetcorn.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add pork burger.
- Serve with homemade chips if you like and enjoy!