How to make a Curried Egg and Potato Salad.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 4 medium potatoes, diced
- 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 medium apples, chopped
- ⅔ cup chopped celery
- ⅓ cup chopped spring onion
- ⅓ cup fat free yoghurt or sour cream
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp brown vinegar
- 2 tsp mild curry powder, or to taste
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop four boiled eggs.
- Slice the remaining two eggs into wedges for the garnish and set aside.
- Drain potatoes well when cooked.
- Combine chopped eggs, potatoes, apples, celery and spring onion in large bowl.
- Whisk the yoghurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, curry powder, salt and pepper in small bowl.
- Pour dressing over potato mixture.
- Gently stir to coat well.
- Place the remaining sliced egg wedges on the top of the salad.
- Cover and put in the fridge until serving.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.