How to make Cucumber Shots.
- 500 Gram English cucumbers, chopped
- 10 gram Garlic cloves (smashed)
- 200 gram Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 50 gram Basil, chopped
- 50 gram Parsley
- 50 gram Cilantro
- 1 Big lemon
- to taste Sea salt
- 20 ml Olive oil
How to Make:
- Blend cucumbers, garlic with 50 ml water until smooth puree.
- Add romaine lettuce, parsley, basil to the puree.
- Taste and season with sea salt and lemon juice as desired.
- Serve with toasted bread slivers.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.