How to make a Cucumber Pasta Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 mini cucumbers, sliced in rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 packed cup of mint leaves, chopped
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and soy sauce.
- Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Place spaghetti in a large bowl.
- Add mayonnaise mixture, cucumber, bell pepper, onion and mint.
- Toss to combine.
- Serve at room temperature or cold.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.