How to make Crispy Cheddar Chicken.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/2 Cup of milk
- 3 Cups of cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
For the Sauce:
- 1 14 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 2 TSP sour cream
- 2 TSP butter
- Cut each chicken breast into 3 large chunks.
- In a small food processor grind up the ritz crackers.
- Pour the milk, cheese and cracker crumbs into 3 separate small pans.
- Toss the salt and pepper into the cracker crumbs and stir the mixture around to combine.
- Dip each piece of chicken into the milk, then the cheese and finally the cracker crumbs.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Sprinkle the dried parsley over the chicken.
- Cover the pan with tin foil and bake at 400F degrees for 35 minutes.
- Remove the tin foil, bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chicken are golden brown and crispy.
- Into a medium sized sauce pan combine the cream of chicken soup, sour cream and butter with a whisk.
- Stir it over medium-high heat until the sauce is nice and hot.
- Serve over the chicken.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.