How to make a Creamy Cucumber Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 small onion, grated
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Peel cucumbers and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out seeds and coarsely chop cucumbers.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to the cucumbers.
- Mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill until ready to use.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.