How to make a Creamy Chicken Pasta.
INGREDIENTS: Serves 4
- 300 g penne
- 500 g chicken breasts
- 65 g diced chorizo
- 3 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 cup creme fraiche
- 3 sun dried tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Boil the pasta in a pot of water following the package instructions.
- Dice the chicken into bite sized pieces and sauté in a skillet with some cooking spray or vegetable oil, as well as all the seasoning.
- When the chicken is almost cooked through, add diced sun dried tomatoes, garlic and chorizo.
- Sauté for another minute or until fragrant.
- Add the creme fraiche and remove the dish from the heat.
- The creme fraiche will warm up and does not have to be cooked.
- Drain off most of the excess water from the cooked pasta, leaving only a few tablespoons worth of liquid in the pot.
- Add the chorizo and chicken sauce to the pasta and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]