How to make a Creamy Baked Rice and Vegetables.
Ingredients: Serves 6-8
- 2 cups Extra Long Grain Rice, cooked according to package instructions, and cooled
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 poblano chilli, finely chopped
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) Golden Corn, drained
- ½ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp Sazonador Total
- 2 scallions, finely chopped (for garnish)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil, plus more for greasing pan, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat 9”x13” casserole dish with vegetable oil and set aside.
- Add cooled rice to large bowl and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper, poblano chilli, onion and garlic to skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, for about 7 minutes.
- Transfer vegetables the bowl with rice.
- Stir in sour cream, 1½ cups shredded cheese, corn, cilantro and Sazonador Total until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer rice mixture to prepared casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, until rice mixture is heated through and cheese is melted, for about 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped scallions and serve.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]