How to make Crab Stuffed Tomatoes.
Ingredients: Makes 5
- 5 firm tomatoes
- ½ pound of fresh crab meat
- ½ cup of minced mushrooms
- ½ cup of minced onions
- ½ cup of minced bell peppers
- ½ cup of butter
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- ¼ cup of Parmesan cheese
- Salt, black pepper and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice the tops off the tomatoes and reserve tops.
- Scoop out pulp and reserve pulp.
- Sauté mushrooms, onions and bell peppers in butter.
- Add bread crumbs, cheese and crab meat.
- Season to taste.
- Add one half cup of reserved tomato pulp and mix well.
- Heap mixture into tomato shells and top with reserved tomato tops.
- Place in greased shallow dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes or until tomatoes are heated thoroughly.
- Serve and enjoy!
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.