How to make a Crab and New Potato Salad.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 150g white crab meat
- 1kg new potatoes
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- juice of 1 lemon, plus more if needed
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded if preferred, chopped
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes, then drain.
- Allow to cool, then cut them into halves or quarters.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and toss through the potatoes.
- Adjust the seasoning and add extra lemon juice if required.
- Serve and enjoy.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.