How to make Crab Legs In Butter Sauce.
Ingredients: Serves 2
- 2 lb (900g) king crab legs
- 8 tablespoons (112g) unsalted butter, melted
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 tablespoons garlic)
- 4 teaspoons (16g) Creole seasoning
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons (6g) chopped chives or parsley
- lemon wedges to serve
- Thaw crabs legs in the refrigerator overnight or for faster results place crabs under cold running water for a few minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- When ready to cook, cut the crab legs into half so the flesh of the crab is visible.
- Skip the knife and use kitchen shears or scissors to do so.
- Place crab legs in an oven-safe pan or on a baking sheet.
- Add butter, garlic and Creole seasoning in a small bowl.
- Microwave for about a minute.
- Remove and add lemon juice.
- Mix well.
- Brush crab with butter mixture all over the crab legs – reserve any excess for serving.
- Place the crab legs in the pre-heated oven for about 5 minutes, or until the crab legs are heated through.
- Sprinkle with parsley or chives.
- Serve with the remaining sauce and/or lemon wedges for squeezing over the crab meat.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.