How to make Crab Claws in Garlic Butter.
Ingredients: Serves 2-4
- 12 prepared crab claws
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 120 g of butter
- 1 handful of fresh parsley
- Melt the butter over a low to medium heat.
- Chop the garlic and add to the butter. heat it until the aroma of garlic butter fills the kitchen.
- Don’t overheat the butter.
- Add the crab claws to the butter and warm through.
- Add the chopped parsley and toss to coat.
- Serve the crab claws once they are heated through.
- Spoon the delicious garlic butter over the claws.
Please help my blog grow by sharing this post with your friends & family.