How to make a Courgette Salad Bowl.
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 zucchini (sliced)
- 1 handful broad beans
- 1 handful fresh peas (podded)
- 1 red chilli pepper (seeded and finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 handful mint
- 1 handful basil
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- flat-leaf parsley (chopped to garnish)
- Pre-heat the grill to high.
- Brush the courgette slices with oil and grill until lightly charred on each side.
- Scatter the slices over a large plate, making sure you don’t sit them on top of each other.
- Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Chop the garlic and sprinkle the chilli and garlic evenly over the courgettes.
- Tear over a handful of fresh mint, basil and drizzle with good extra virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
- Add the broad beans and mix the ingredients together.
- Divide into four bowls and garnish with the flat leaf parsley.
- Serve and enjoy!
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]